Behavioral Skills Coach (Delta County)
|Title:||Behavioral Skills Coach (Delta County)|
|Location:||Delta & Montrose Counties, CO|
|Starting Salary (typical):||$9.00 per hour|
|Status:||Non-Exempt, Part Time|
DescriptionBehavioral Skills Coach - Delta and Montrose Counties Colorado
(This is for a casual position - less than 20 hours per month.)
Behavioral Skills Coaches play an important role in the lives of foster children, other youth in our community who may be at risk of out-of-home placement and/or developmentally delayed adults. Coaches play a key role in teaching skills, building relationships and assisting Ariel's clients in becoming connected to their community. Coaching is a paid position with flexible hours and excellent training.
Salary and Hours
- Starting wage is $9.00 per hour, plus mileage and expenses
- Hours are always part-time and are typically 5-15 hours per week, primarily after school and on weekends.
- Be a positive role model
- Work with clients to meet the goals established by the Case Management Team
- Plan age appropriate activities that are within the guidelines and established goals
- Ensure the safety of clients at all times
- 18 years of age
- Valid Drivers License, with acceptable driving record
- Safe, Insured Automobile
- Availability to serve our clients needs - our goal is to match you with someone with whom you will be successful.
- The ability to pass an extensive background check (employment history, CBI, FBI and abuse/neglect history)
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications